[sugar] content bundle development

Philippe Clérié philippe
Sun Oct 5 14:50:56 EDT 2008

Given the annoying behaviour of the bundle that seems like a good idea.
But I did like the idea of integrating the pdf with the browser library
stuff.

The idea was to distribute school manuals in pdf, each as a xol bundle
and have the children download that. Before trying the procedure, I
expected that once downloaded, the manuals would show up in the browser
and clicking on a name would start the reader. No fuss.

Philippe

------
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>