[sugar] rendering test

Bernie Innocenti bernie
Thu Oct 2 10:30:32 EDT 2008

Michel D?nzer wrote:
>> As a result of ee7c684f21d, the PutImage hook in ShmFuncs is no longer
>> being used.  Shall I commit a cleanup?
>
> ShmPutImage is still accelerated though (also, that commit is only in
> 1.5, not 1.4). What kind of cleanup do you have in mind?

Remove the unused PutImage hook from the ShmFuncs structure.  Also
maybe move the whole structure definition in the xserver as it doesn't
seem like something that belongs to the public xextproto interface.

--
    \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
   _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/