[Sugar-devel] [sugar] OLPC + Sugar

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos
Sat Nov 29 22:54:15 EST 2008

Would anyone care to start a mental map or some such easier to absorb
medium that would make it clearer for the less illuminated the assorted
elements of our Natural History?

Ed mentions three legs.

Then, in a Mandelbrothian nightmare each seems to grow quite a few more,
and it's often hard to keep track and to know who actually, if any, has
any decision-making power for any specific purpose, what are the teams,
how do they connect, where do assorted flavors of community intersect...

Yama

<snip>