[Sugar-devel] Development team mission

Marco Pesenti Gritti marcopg
Sat Nov 29 08:55:08 EST 2008

Hello,

I have not yet wrote down a mission for the development team. Part of
that is laziness (sorry!), part is that I'm trying to figure out what
exactly our mission should be.

So far our focus has been on implementing as many features as possible
and on fixing as many bugs as possible. I would like to refocus a bit
and I have several ideas about which direction to move in... But
before making a proposal I'd like to hear ideas and opinions from
other team members and from the community as a whole.

What should our mission be? How can we help Sugar Labs to survive and succeed?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

Marco