[Sugar-devel] [sugar] Comments on gregdek's blog

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Tue Nov 25 13:20:15 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Greg Dekoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

>> At http://gregdek.livejournal.com/39468.html you wrote about XoIRC not
>> having highlight notifications. That landed recently in Sugar git
>> master and XoIRC, so if you run the crack-of-the-day or wait for a
>> release you can use, that's fixed.
>
> Brilliant!  I will wait for release.  Or maybe I'll get up off my ass
> and package XoIRC for Fedora and maintain it.  :)

[adding sugar-devel to cc as it's not olpc-specific]

Sounds very nice ;)

Eduardo is a bit busy lately, so if you could take up XoIRC
maintenance and do soonish a release that includes my notifications
patch, I would consider start blogging ;)

Deal?

Tomeu