[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Collaboration on ubuntu

victor rajewski askvictor
Mon Nov 24 18:47:55 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 12:50 AM, Morgan Collett
<morgan.collett at gmail.com>wrote:

<snip>

> Please make those files available by creating a ticket on
> http://dev.sugarlabs.org and attaching the files. Please state in the
> ticket what works and what doesn't (You can see the avahi entries, you
> can't see the others in Neighborhood view) and let us know the ticket
> number.

Hmmm... just tried to do this, but trac tells me: "TICKET_CREATE privileges
are required to perform this operation" - I registered for an account
shortly before submitting the ticket.

I've attached the two files for the time being.

Cheers,

vik