[sugar] Software Status Meeting Tomorrow @ 1400 EDT, 1800 UTC in #olpc-meeting on freenode

Michael Stone michael
Wed May 28 08:25:56 EDT 2008

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 10:15:07AM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the sugar team built a new rpm to be included in the 8.1.1 release, see:
>
> http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/sugar/2008-May/005935.html
>
> Should I enter a ticket or something?

Don't bother; this reminder email is fine - I'll see what I can do. Is
anyone from the Sugar team able to help out with testing this week?

Michael

P.S. - In the future, please ping me directly if you write threads like
the one you cited and I haven't replied to them within, say, two days.
I apologize that this one escaped my notice since I remember requesting
a block of changes like this one from you around when this thread was
written.