[sugar] review: Guillaume's pubsub-notif branch of Gadget

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes
Tue May 27 03:56:33 EDT 2008

Le lundi 26 mai 2008 ? 16:40 +0100, Dafydd Harries a ?crit :
> Ar 26/05/2008 am 16:53, ysgrifennodd Guillaume Desmottes:
> > > I don't see the connection between the presence probe and the disco query
> > > here. Don't we already have a test for the latter?
> > >

> > Because this test check if the presence contains the right capa and
> > gadget send it when the buddy turns online.
>
> Oh, I read the test backwards. This tests for Gabble sending requests, not
> responding to them. Perhaps we should assert that stanza['type'] == 'result'.

done.

I merged pubsub-notif. I'll investigate later the xpath problem you
mentioned yesterday (NS inherited).

	G.