[sugar] Patch to make Browse annoy me less.

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Fri May 23 10:50:57 EDT 2008

I'm pulling this thread back out since we may wish to integrate parts
of this into the next release.  Cortland, let us know if you have time
and interest to work on any of the changes I mentioned in my comments.
 If not, perhaps either Simon or Tomeu (both CC'd) will extend what
you've already provided.  Thanks again for the patches!

- Eben