[sugar] [IAEP] OLPC's bizarre behaviors

Bernie Innocenti bernie
Thu May 22 21:00:16 EDT 2008

C. Scott Ananian wrote:

> Below the line was never posted to devel at .  Community news continues
> to be published to the community-news at laptop.org list, which is open
> (as far as I know).  I guess the only thing that's changed is that it
> is no longer cc'ed to devel at laptop.org?  Should it be?

Oh, I had missed this.  I'll subscribe to community-news, then.

> It's worth noting explicitly that sugarlabs can step in and fill some
> of these needs as well.  Arranging mini-conferences and local user
> groups, poking developers for regular blog posts, etc, etc.  Mel Chua
> <mel at laptop.org> is interning on "grassroots building" this summer,
> and you should certainly touch base & work with her if you can.  She's
> already roughly wiki-fied my original email at
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Community_liason .

We'll further discuss what Sugarlabs could do to help next week at
Linux Tag.  I'm planning to be there with the rest of the Sugar team.

Mel, I think you'll make a great community liaison!  Let me know if
you need anything.

--
   \___/
  _| X |  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/