[sugar] 8.1.1 bugfix release and sugar

Dennis Gilmore dennis
Tue May 20 10:23:19 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 20 May 2008, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> >> Ok, these three fixes have been pushed to the update-1 branch in git.
> >> Anything else?
> >>
> >> Dennis, in which koji branch should I build this rpm?
> >
> > OLPC-2  once its built i can tag it into olpc2-update1  and untag from
> > dist-olpc2
>
> And what about cvs? Should I get an old spec and commit it?

CVSROOT=cvs.fedoraproject.org/cvs/pkgs cvs co -r sugar-0_75_14-1_olpc2 sugar

you will then need to copy  sources sugar-0.65-jabberserver.patch and
sugar.spec into your working checkout.  making sure you keep a backup copy of
the files so you can revert to them once your done.

also please do not CC me on mail to lists.  It is quite offensive.

Dennis