[sugar] Experiments with Metacity

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Mon May 19 07:44:13 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Marco Pesenti Gritti
<mpgritti at gmail.com> wrote:
> Maximize + undecorated might work. It has to be done by each activity.

We could add an option to make metacity show *no* decoration for
maximized windows. As long as we have a Close menu on the frame that
should be desired also for desktop applications.

Ideally we could figure out a way to make metacity maximize activity
windows by default, but I can't think of a clean way to do it. One
problem with doing the maximize in the activity is that it would still
do so when running on a normal desktop.

Marco