[sugar] [support-gang] Microsoft

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Thu May 15 21:15:45 EDT 2008

2008/5/16 Steve Holton <sph0lt0n at gmail.com>:
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 8:03 PM, Seth Woodworth <seth at isforinsects.com>
>> With Walter Bender on his own and dedicated to bringing Sugar to every
>> machine on a FOSS stack, and all OLPC produced software being safely GPL'ed,
>> I feel confident that Sugar can beat out Windows.
>
> Of course. Sugar is not dead, just OLPC.  That's why the fork occurred.

Steve,

there is *no* fork.

The reason sugarlabs.org is born is that, to be able to broaden
Sugar's reach as Nicholas has pointed out in his note, we need to give
it a stronger and more independent identity.

There are no changes nor disagreements between the Sugar developers.
And as you probably know some of them are contracted by OLPC.

Marco