[sugar] Shared Terminal Idea

Walter Bender walter.bender
Tue May 13 17:39:04 EDT 2008

Etoys has a DMX-like feature built in -- you can tile workspaces or
share a single workspace -- but it is more than what I was thinking.
The idea is not so much to make a large virtual space -- although
there could be times when that could be useful -- but rather to simply
break an activity out into multiple views across different machines,
e.g., using a remote machine to serve as the debugging console for
something you are building in Pippy, etc. I don't think these sorts of
things need be bandwidth intensive at all.

-walter

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Benjamin M. Schwartz