[sugar] hot corners

Simon Schampijer simon
Mon May 12 03:48:44 EDT 2008

Wade Brainerd wrote:
> If we are adding a delay, would it be acceptable to enable the frame
> activation along the edges of the screen in addition to the corners?

This was why the corners where chosen:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Human_Interface_Guidelines/The_Laptop_Experience/The_Frame#Hot_Corners

With the new frame design where activities are placed in the upper frame
I trapped myself trying to invoke the frame where I know the activities
are placed in the frame to switch between activities. For me that seem
to be convenient to add activation at least to the upper frame.

Since I guess everyone has it's preferences this sounds like a good
thing to tune from the control panel using the 'frame preferences'.

Best,
    Simon