[sugar] [review] controlpanel - modularize model

Simon Schampijer simon
Sun May 11 06:06:06 EDT 2008

Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 9:38 PM, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
>>> Question:
>>> One thing I can not figure out, is how the list of POTFILES in po/Makefile
>>> get generated. It is still looking for this file
>>> shell/controlpanel/control.py even so it is not present anymore, any idea?
>> http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=sugar;a=blob;f=po/POTFILES.in;h=644b78915decb0380212c3ee0bb4db2546920ff3;hb=HEAD
>>
>> Marco
>>

> Hmm, ok from the history of this file this looks like the update has to
> be done manually.
> http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=sugar;a=history;f=po/POTFILES.in;h=644b78915decb0380212c3ee0bb4db2546920ff3;hb=d499fa654bf8e62d2a4c1b58621b34b0dca9ad45
>
> Thanks for the pointer,
>     Simon

After removing the file from POTFILES.in the distcheck advanced and a
helper message informed me that there are files that are not yet listed
in this file.

The following files contain translations and are currently not in use.
Please consider adding these to the POTFILES.in file, located in the po/
directory.

Terrific, that is what I had expected as behavior :)
    Simon