[sugar] [review] controlpanel - modularize model

Simon Schampijer simon
Sat May 10 15:38:25 EDT 2008

Hello,

http://dev.laptop.org/~erikos/001_controlpanel.patch
is the full patch.

And you can see the splited patches (the last two) here:
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/erikos/sugar;a=shortlog;h=master

Question:
One thing I can not figure out, is how the list of POTFILES in
po/Makefile get generated. It is still looking for this file
shell/controlpanel/control.py even so it is not present anymore, any idea?

Thanks,
    Simon