[sugar] f8+ sugar-jhbuild telepathy-gabble problem

Martin Dengler martin
Fri May 9 10:12:14 EDT 2008

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 12:38:00PM +0200, Guillaume Desmottes wrote:
> Le vendredi 09 mai 2008 ? 12:34 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti a ?crit :
> > On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 12:07 PM, Guillaume Desmottes
> > <guillaume.desmottes at collabora.co.uk> wrote:
> > >
> > > Thanks to the help of Fr?d?ric Peters (jhbuild upstream maintainer) I
> > > found the reason of this.
> > > I pushed a fix to
> > > https://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/guillaume/sugar-jhbuild;a=shortlog;h=fix-fedora8
> > >
> > > Waiting review from Marco before merging it to HEAD.
> >
> > Please push. In general everyone with access to the sugar-jhbuild
> > module should feel free to push changes to sysdeps (just ask in the
> > case that you are unsure).
> >

> pushed.
>
> Martin: could you retry to build telepathy-gabble with an updated
> sugar-jhbuild please?

Guillaume/Marco,

With the fix you both suggested (I just removed the sysdeps manually)
telepathy-gabble builds fine after I removed source/telepathy-gabble*.
Before removing that directory it wouldn't build cleanly.

Thanks for your help.

> 	G.

Martin