[sugar] Other jhbuild issues - No module named sugar.activity

James Simmons jim.simmons
Thu May 8 12:34:49 EDT 2008

Dan,

I had the same issue.  What happened to me was that telepathy would not
build because my pkg-config was either missing or too old.  I did "give
up on module" and then got the error you got.  I installed the latest
pkg-config from source and that resolved it.  That may not be your
problem, but what probably is is a missing dependency.  Sugar activity
support depends on telepathy (and probably a bunch of other things) but
the sugar activities themselves don't depend on activity support
(although they really should).  So instead of skipping that step it
tries to run it and fails.

If you did any "give up on modules" along the way that would be the
place to look.  Fix those and the read-activity and the rest should
build OK.

James Simmons

Message: 1