[sugar] Testing Update.1-702

Walter Bender walter
Thu Mar 27 21:29:43 EDT 2008

Michael and I sorted through some customization issues for
Peru/Mexico. Other than the 6776 bug that Dennis reported and for
which we have prepared a patch, I think we are in reasonable shape.
Could we possibly get a signed 704 out the door tomorrow for testing
in Peru and Mexico?

thanks.

-walter

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 March 2008, you wrote:
>  > Dear everyone,
>  >
>  > At today's software status meeting, several individuals, including:
>  >
>  >   dgilmore
>  >   erikos
>  >   bemasc
>  >   Blaketh
>  >   mstone
>  >
>  > volunteered [had their arms twisted] into running the
>  >
>  >   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/1_Hour_Smoke_Test
>  I ran through the smoke test today.  I used update.1-703  I had one spanish
>  and one english XO
>
>  I had some keymap errors in X  the console was fixed with the kbd update
>  http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/6776
>

>  I had one issue with Read,  Ive not yet filed a bug on it.  I created a
>  document in write.  Put a picture in the middle with text on top.  shared it
>  between XO's.   Which all worked fine.  I copied to a usb key and opened on
>  the the other XO. The image was left aligned.
>
>  I wanted to repeat the test before filing a bug.
>
>  Dennis

Walter Bender
One Laptop per Child
http://laptop.org