[sugar] Compositing and Frame Animation

Michael Stone michael
Wed Mar 26 12:56:42 EDT 2008

Marco,

Apologies if I confused you. Composition does make the animation much
smoother. Instead, I was making the UI statement that, having tried both
animation with today's constants and no animation, I prefer no
animation. (A higher frame rate or a shorter animation might work just
as well.) I included the code merely so that others could try the same
experiment more easily.

Nothing special here,

Michael