[sugar] Automatic transfer/update of activities on the mesh (Was: Sharing behavior in the core Read activity)

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes
Wed Mar 26 09:10:40 EDT 2008

Le mardi 25 mars 2008 ? 16:02 -0400, Benjamin M. Schwartz a ?crit :
> This works, and will work for the proposed case.  For the future, I see
> file transfer as precisely the sort of thing that should be handled
> internally to Telepathy.  Perhaps Telepathy should implement XEP-0234
> (file transfer)[2] or even XEP-0214 (file sharing)[3].

We have a draft of spec for file transfer (but it will be probably
modified) and a Salut branch implementing it. So that's definitely
something that could be done at some point.

	G.