[sugar] code reviews

Simon Schampijer simon
Tue Mar 25 08:39:31 EDT 2008

Hi Tomeu,

I found and have fixes two issues regarding the redesign:

a) the devices in the tray does draw the palette but not the black
border around the icon like they do in the Friendstray for example

b) when you add more than max items to the clipboard tray not the first
but the currently added gets deleted. get_children() seems to have
another order for gtk.Containers than for hippo ones.

Best,
    Simon