[sugar] Summer of Code update, meeting tomorrow 2100 UTC

Alex Escalona aescalona
Mon Mar 24 12:29:47 EDT 2008

Hi Samuel,

Unfortunately I was unable to attend this meeting. Is there a log available
of the discussion that took place?

I am a prospective student of GSoC 2008 and am very interested in the
mentorship offered by the OLPC association. Please find below a link to my
introductory post:

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/devel/2008-March/011978.html

Best,
Alex Escalona