[sugar] State of Update.1 on March 20, 2008

Michael Stone michael
Fri Mar 21 11:47:03 EDT 2008

Bernie reported on Wednesday that new demands on his time make it
impossible for him to commit to closing bugs on our accelerated
timelines. However, it looks like a fairly simple packaging change is
required. Either Dennis or I should be able to take care of it. We'll
see who wins the race. :)

Michael