[sugar] icon assistance/validation

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Mon Mar 17 16:01:22 EDT 2008

I'm attaching a new version of the script.  Tomorrow I'll have a
chance to dive into the wiki, post it there, and add some examples and
guidelines.  Please give me any feedback you have on your experiences
using it.  The key changes in this new version are:

- gracefully handles running the script on an icon multiple times
- adds stroke_opacity and fill_opacity entities, for potential future
use in sugar
- fixes a bug with the replacement of the default stroke color on inkscape SVGs
- better feedback and error handling

I look forward to hearing what everyone thinks!

- Eben