[sugar] Update.1 activities download script

Mikus Grinbergs mikus
Fri Mar 14 15:14:06 EDT 2008

Tried 'update-activities.py -l' from 700.  It failed in
/usr/lib/python2.5/urllib.py on "url error  invalid proxy for http"

I do not have wireless.  I do have wired ethernet, which goes
through a proxy to reach the internet.  I *am* able to issue
'olpc-update joyride-1769' from the same 700 command line, and have
it download (and install) 1769.  The same ethernet+proxy connection
is used; I've specified the proxy through environmental variables.

mikus