[sugar] Datastore: uid, entry_id, object_id, activity_id ?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu
Sun Mar 9 08:39:27 EDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 8, 2008 at 11:17 PM, Benjamin M. Schwartz
<bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu> wrote:

>  According to this page: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Journal_entry_bundles ...
>
>  Each journal entry has a unique "uid".  This 'uid' is listed in its
>  metadata, and a conforming Journal Entry Bundle uses the uid calue to name
>  various components of the bundle.  However, the DSMetadata object
>  retrieved by calling dsobject.get_metadata() does not have a 'uid' key.
>  What is the uid, and, given a DSObject, how am I supposed to determine it?

Use the object_id attribute of the DSObject:

http://tinyurl.com/2sgulm
http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=sugar-toolkit;a=blob;f=sugar/datastore/datastore.py;h=334c866a6783463ff53146a35300fd1191bebcb1;hb=HEAD#l84

Tomeu