[sugar] Distinguishing the text input focus

Mikus Grinbergs mikus
Fri Jun 20 17:09:27 EDT 2008

Was playing around with the latest Journal.  It (and various other
Activities) displays the 'text cursor' as a thin vertical line --
hard for my aging eyes to notice.

Accidentally clicked on the label of an entry -- that transformed
that label field into an entry field.  But VISUALLY, there was
little (except that thin vertical line) to draw my attention to
*here* being where any future user-keypresses would now go.

In cyberspace, browsers have an option to "color" an input field
when it has the focus.  Let me suggest that Sugar implement this --
for instance, put a light-yellow background on whichever text field
has the input focus.

mikus