[sugar] api.sugarlabs.org .04 is up

David Farning dfarning
Sat Jun 14 14:49:39 EDT 2008

I have spent the week cleaning up and moving a.s.o from my sandbox to
api.sugarlabs.org.

It is mostly working, with the exception of the favicon.

Code for the site is at
https://www.develer.com/gitweb/pub?p=users/dfarning/api.git;a=summary .

There is a very rough draft of the API documentation tutorial at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/DevelopmentTeam/Tutorials/API_Documentation .

Developers, if you would like the APIs for your module made public,
please let me know what package hierarchy you would like.   See
http://api.sugarlabs.org/0.x-api/sugar-apidocs/ for an (in progress)
example.  I will add your module to build_api.sh and send you back a
patch which will create the documentation hierarchy you requested.

After a few iterations, I will add the process of creating a hierarchy
to the tutorial.

I am planning on rebuilding the apidox daily.  If you are working on
your apidox and would to request a rebuild, email me.   I'll start
working on a mechanism were individual developers can trigger their own
rebuild ?as soon as I am confident build_api.sh is working correctly.

Roadmap- For release .05 I am not concerned about the organization of
the modules.
The goals are:
  Bug fixes.
  Adding requested modules to build_api.