[sugar] Patch to make Browse annoy me less.

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Thu Jun 12 09:04:40 EDT 2008

I have one more note on this thread, since I know Simon is going to
poke at it and see how things look.

The added ability to temporarily reveal the address bar currently maps
to CTRL-I (perhaps the "I" of URI is the mapping?).  I propose that it
would be clearer to use ALT-L instead, in keeping with the notion that
ALT provides a variation on a command.  CTRL-L would focus the
location bar (and thereby reveal the URI), whereas ALT-L would simply
reveal it temporarily without changing focus.

- Eben