[sugar] frame activation

Walter Bender walter.bender
Tue Jun 10 08:08:38 EDT 2008

Bert's point is a good one and a further argument for keeping it
configurable. On my XO, the touchpad is flaky but there is a frame
key. On my HP, the touchpad is reasonably stable, but I need to
remember an undiscoverable keyboard binding. So I would like to have
almost opposite behaviors depending upon the hardware.

-walter