[sugar] journal object transfer for 8.2

Walter Bender walter.bender
Mon Jun 9 16:18:10 EDT 2008

I would argue otherwise. Since Sugar has no control over the
robustness of the network, having some way of sharing at a basic level
from the Journal is seemingly a high priority. Half of the
high-priority bugs in the link you provide are in fact not really
Sugar bugs, but subsystem bugs. The others don't seem to be
particularly pressing.

-walter