[sugar] documentation effort for sugar api

Bernie Innocenti bernie
Sat Jun 7 20:45:38 EDT 2008

David Farning wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-06-07 at 10:26 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
>
>>> A little fine tuning and we should be able to put the contents of
>>> html/api on our server.
>> Do you want to give it a try? :) Bernie could give you shell access to
>> sugarlabs.org and we could do it there.
>
> I am willing to give it a try.  Could you or Bernie configure apache to
> serve a static folder for the API files?  I don't feel comfortable
> messing with configurations on a live systems.

Sure.  Send me your ssh keys and the username you desire, and I'll create
an account for you.

Then, put the output in ~/public_html, test, and let me know.  You can
use cron of course.

--
   \___/  Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
  _| X |  Sugar Labs Team  - http://www.sugarlabs.org/