[sugar] documentation effort for sugar api

David Farning dfarning
Sat Jun 7 11:33:28 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-06-07 at 10:26 +0200, Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:

> > A little fine tuning and we should be able to put the contents of
> > html/api on our server.
>
> Do you want to give it a try? :) Bernie could give you shell access to
> sugarlabs.org and we could do it there.

I am willing to give it a try.  Could you or Bernie configure apache to
serve a static folder for the API files?  I don't feel comfortable
messing with configurations on a live systems.

> I think it's something we really need and as you say it's easy to setup.
It has a pretty high bang for the buck factor.

thanks,
Dfarning