[sugar] Idea: Aerial photographs of all villages where XO's are deployed

Wade Brainerd wadetb
Fri Jun 6 12:38:08 EDT 2008

There's already the beginnings of a Map activity, which is an interface to
Google Maps with the ability to annotate and share markers.  Actually it's
more like a UI mod to Browse, but it would be great to see this turn into a
"low resource requirements 2D Google Earth" with all the layers, the
geo-located Wikipedia links, the Pictorama photos, etc.

Too bad the new Google Earth API is much too high level for these purposes,
it would be great if Google would open up the data.

-Wade