[sugar] Idea: Aerial photographs of all villages where XO's are deployed

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos
Fri Jun 6 11:54:45 EDT 2008

At Sur we tried that

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/olpc-sur/2008-May/000061.html
Notice you cannot upload google maps results to the wiki, for they are
not copyleft.

can the XO can access Google maps?

If someone wants to follow further, here's a map with the present
locations of OLPC-Uruguay schools

http://ceibal.edu.uy/portal/proyecto/tabla_datos_departamentos.htm

Beware: there's people who are afraid of Big Brother and might mind
their villages being in the public's eye.  (Apparently the Germans have
some law about that)

Yama