[sugar] review: Daf's view branch

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes
Thu Jun 5 08:06:34 EDT 2008

Le jeudi 05 juin 2008 ? 12:58 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes a ?crit :
> Le jeudi 05 juin 2008 ? 12:40 +0200, Guillaume Desmottes a ?crit :
> > +class ActivityViewHandler(object):
> > This class should have member_added and member_removed methods as its
> > dummy implementation in test_model. A FIXME would be enough for now.
> > We should probably have a properties_changed method too.
>
> Btw, activity_found should also send activity properties and
> participants.
> I wrote protocol for activity added/removed:
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XMPP_Component_Protocol#Added

... and each time we send buddies jid (in <activity> as participants and
in <joined> announcements) Gadget should include buddy properties if the
user doesn't already have an view with this buddy (as then he already
knows about his properties).

	G.