[sugar] review: Daf's view branch

Guillaume Desmottes guillaume.desmottes
Thu Jun 5 06:40:49 EDT 2008

Just few comments:

+class ActivityViewHandler(object):
This class should have member_added and member_removed methods as its
dummy implementation in test_model. A FIXME would be enough for now.
We should probably have a properties_changed method too.

+        self.activity_views = {}
A comment explaining the type of the keys and values would be good.

I think you're right, we could stop to support multi actions in queries
(as you already dropped them in views)

In test_model.py you have some: #self.assertEquals(42, context) that
could be removed.

Same for  #self.assertEquals([activity2], found_log.

What's your test.py hack? Didn't we already merge the one making error
message more informative?

Except that looks good. I like how you refactored query/view parsing
code and the general design of views.

	G.