[sugar] Preparing for the feature freeze

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Wed Jun 4 04:36:52 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 10:31 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 12:29 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
>> So I was probably wrong to bring up the Record bug in this thread.
>> However, the Browse bugs seem to be related to unsupported features in
>> the browser--e.g., the need for some daughter windows to appear.
>> Feature or bug--not obvious.
>
> I would call it a bug since affects the basic behavior of what people
> expect from a browser.

By the same criteria you could probably call missing auto completion a
bug too. We should probably try to come up with a better definition of
the feature freeze at some point... The session work for example is
totally a feature from the code point of view, but a bug from the user
point of view.

Marco