[sugar] Preparing for the feature freeze

Erik Garrison erik
Tue Jun 3 13:23:39 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 01:53:37PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Alas, two more open bugs that should be considered by someone:
> >
> > (1) Record has been broken in Joyride for quite some time: ever since
> > the introduction of compositing? (#6850)

I am looking into this.

> Joyride has no composite enabled, so this seems to be something different.

According to xdpyinfo the Composite extension is enabled on joyride
1998.  So if this is different it is different in a way that xdpyinfo
does not know.

On 1998 I get the following messages to the virtual terminal (I assume
they are delivered via printk):

  cafe1000-ccic 0000:00:0c.2: Frame overrun on 1, frames lost
  ... <59 printk messages suppressed> ...

Any ideas?

Erik