[sugar] joyride-weekly: joyride-2230

Gary C Martin gary
Thu Jul 31 11:59:52 EDT 2008

On 31 Jul 2008, at 14:44, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 31.07.2008, at 15:14, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>
>> On 31.07.2008, at 02:41, Michael Stone wrote:
>>
>>> Dear world,
>>>
>>> This week's 'please test this joyride' is joyride-2230. Test group
>>> release notes, care of Charlie, are available at
>>>
>>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/
>>> Test_Group_Release_Notes#Build_Joyride_2230
>>

>> olpc-update thinks that build does not exist.
>

> The error actually is "unexpected server greeting: fakeroot"

Glad it's not just me then. I thought I had some random intermittent
network issue (for the last week or two) so had given up with olpc-
updates rsync attempts to the server. I defaulted back to manually
downloading the .toc and .usb files from the web server, sticking them
on a USB stick and using olpc-update --usb.

--Gary