[sugar] Notes from today's Release Meeting(s)

Holt holt
Tue Jul 29 22:04:48 EDT 2008

> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Friends_in_testing

> I believe you really need some dedicated person as liaison between
> sugarlabs/1cc and outside testing and development volunteers.

We're working on it!  Are you interested in joining OLPC's Support Gang
where a collegial group discusses just such issues?  Buzz me personally
if so, thanks-- we have a mailing list of ~100 dedicated volunteers and
weekly phone calls with intl guest speakers in deployment & development,
for exactly such reasons -- improving OLPC/Sugar support and testing:

Definitely send me your phone number if you can.  Anybody can join if
you want to contribute to OLPC Support-- Thanks!
--Holt  :)