[sugar] patch for a first boot launch of a Help activity

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Tue Jul 29 10:30:34 EDT 2008

My personal opinion on the matter is that we shouldn't be doing the launch
automatically, but others are welcome to disagree. =)  I think the presence
of a nice, clean, question mark icon on the Home screen after boot will be
plenty for those that want to jump into help right away, and instilling the
Home zoom level as just what it is -- Home -- is equally important.
 Particularly because of the fullscreen nature of the activities (and the
new launcher itself), I actually think it would be more disorienting to be
driven directly into the help activity.
I'm not sure the decision was finalized, as the ticket you worked from
didn't make it clear one way or the other.  Thanks for your hard work,
either way!

-  Eben