[sugar] Killing hung activities

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Tue Jul 29 09:48:26 EDT 2008

Indeed, the need for this has been expressed in a long forgotten ticket.  I
do think it's something we should support in some fashion, and something
worth a look for 9.1.  More comments on the ticket:
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/1166#comment:8
(The "in the ring" activities mentioned are now "in the top edge of the
frame".)

- Eben