[sugar] Textbook (was Re: [OLPC-Games] Physics -- Newtonian, mechanics.. for kids!)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki
Thu Jul 24 00:19:53 EDT 2008

  I don't want sound to be a jerk..., but a game like Asteroids is so
right on the sweet spot of Etoys (take a look at the existing Lunar
Lander, and think about extending it with better controls and
rotation).

  And, the biggest advantage of that route I think is all scripts can
be written by kids and they can experiment different scripts and
parameters.  That would be more interesting on educational side.

  (Just for the record that I read these emais, albeit slowly^^;) And
thank you Edward again for thinking about the contents aspect of the
project.

-- Yoshiki