[sugar] Joyride 2201 blocker

Gary C Martin gary
Wed Jul 23 22:58:02 EDT 2008

Just added a ticket for this myself:

	http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7617

Seems to affect quite a number of keys ? at least on my XO B4 with
Spanish overlay (worked fine in 2174). I'd previously added ticket
(Journal search and frame key have no effect):

	http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7616

But am now assuming some keyboard mapping has gone wonky in the latest
Joyrides (it's been about a week since Joyride was available to the
non-hardcore dev so 2174 was last I could install).

--Gary