[sugar] Filling the Journal

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc
Tue Jul 22 10:14:54 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I've come to appreciate that the journal behavior can be variable
depending on how many items it has.

Aside from the NAND full crash, I think it works slow or not at all in
older release (e.g. 656) if many items are in the journal.

The test team could use an automated method to fill the journal in order
to test this better.

Can someone write a script or help automate that test case?

Let me know if that is not clear or you have any questions. I think this
is a high priority to automate since we wont even catch this condition
on short-run beta or early field trial tests.

It would be super helpful if someone who's name is not Marco, Tomeu or
Simon can do this...

Thanks,

Greg S