[sugar] Sugar adds favorite activities to ring

Eben Eliason eben.eliason
Thu Jul 17 11:11:16 EDT 2008

Actually, I have one more concern.  It seems to me we might be better off
checking against a hash of the file, instead of a timestamp. We don't want
to continually merge new favorites with every OS update, but that's exactly
what we'll do if we only check the timestamp on the favorites.default file,
right?  By checking a hash, we ensure that someone (either us, by "shipping"
a new favorites.default, or the country, via a customization key) intended a
new merge to happen.

- Eben