[sugar] Easiest way to run the latest activities

Simon Schampijer simon
Fri Jul 11 06:20:18 EDT 2008

Morgan Collett wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 11:35, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>> Am 10.07.2008 um 10:44 schrieb Morgan Collett:

>>> Bert's joyride-activities script seems to pull from
>>> http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/repos/joyride/, which is very out of
>>> date. For example, it has Chat-37 as the latest, but Chat-42 has been
>>> released.
>>>
>>> How do we get activity updates in there?
>>
>> By the normal Joyride procedure (put the .xo into your ~/public_rpms):
>>
>> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Build_system#Instructions_for_Use
>
> Ah, since the activities were removed from the build images I stopped
> doing that. I'll do that again.
>
> Morgan

Yeah until we have another way to update the activities I think the best is to
update by the normal joyride procedure. To get a full list of the latest activities
and not only the sucrose ones.

I will do the ones I maintain now as well and encourage you to do so as well unless
someone has a better idea.

Best,
    Simon